At Mr Lift It we say “When you think it can’t be done, we’ll find a way to do it.”
We specialise in providing the right, individualised solution for all our customers.
There is no job too large or no detail too small for us as we focus on our customers’ needs
We currently provide services for the following industries:
- automotive - heavy vehicle industry
- building & civil construction
- coal & metals mining
- defence support industries
- industrial manufacturing
- marine services & ship building
- metals & engineering
- plant & equipment hire industry
- port & harbour service
- power generation & allied industries
- rail industry (bridges & tunnels)
rail industry (undercarriage testing)
roads & traffic (bridges & tunnels)
- telecommunication services
We are experts in
- testing, and
- repairs of all hydraulic, lifting, rigging, height and safety equipment.
At Mr Lift It we have:
- The skills to plan projects from concept to design through to completion and beyond in servicing
and maintaining your equipment.
- Complete turnkey package for the needs of our customers
- Market leading expertise in design and fabrication of special purpose lifting systems.
- Extensive experience in,in and knowledge of all forms of high-load support structures.
- A passion for all things lifting
- A comprehensive range of products from leading manufactures and premium service to back them up.
Our suppliers include industry leaders such as ENERPAC, GIS, Beaver Brands and PWB.
Whatever your need in lifting, rigging, hydraulic and height and safety we can assist you.
At Mr Lift It we are able to provide a complete engineering solution for your lifting needs from site visit and needs analysis to concept development to prototype, fabrication engineering certification to Australian standards to painting, coating and all necessary signage so that we have you covered from start to finish under one umbrella.
Many of the lifting items of yesterday are no longer compliant with today's regulations and certification. Our engineers are able to measure, computer model, suggest modifications and certify your existing equipment to comply with current standards. Often this is far more economical than fabricating from the ground up.
We are also able to audit items that have been manufactured overseas and determine their compliance with Australian standards and carry out any modifications necessary.
We are able to offer all methods of fabrication from general steel fabrication to all forms of steel welding to aluminium and non ferrous metals through to production machining on 4 or 5 axis machines.
On - Site testing and certification:
Whether its proof load testing roof anchor bolts in the roof of Sydney's major road tunnels, Proof loading anchor points on multi million dollar medical MRI machines being
installed in hospital facilities or load testing overhead lifting beam
and crane structures Mr Lift It is able to offer a solution.
Able to offer all aspects of the test from equipment to staff to calibrated load cells and test weights to your requirements.
Equipment proof loading and destructive testing:
With the use of our in House test beds, we are able to provide proof loading for all manner of rigging equipment and hydraulic tooling.
We can also provide calibration for your hydraulic torque wrenches and pressure gauges.
Destructive testing and recording can also be arranged to allow you to understand the ultimate failure of structures and materials.